Tuesday 14 August 2012

Love Interruption

I want loveTo roll me over slowlystick a knife inside me,and twist it all around.
I want love tograb my fingers gentlyslam them in a doorwayput my face into the ground.
I want love tomurder my own motherand take her off to somewherelike hell or up above.
I want love tochange my friends to enemies,change my friends to enemiesand show me how it's all my fault.
I wont let love disrupt, corrupt or interrupt me x 2Yeah I wont let love disrupt, corrupt, or interrupt me anymore.
I want love towalk right up and bite megrab a hold of me and fight meleave me dying on the ground.
And I want love tosplit my mouth wide open andcover up my ears,and never let me hear a sound.
I want love to,forget that you offended meor how you have defended me,when everybody tore me down.

No comments:

Post a Comment